2010年1月27日水曜日

Jamboree

I am belonging to Boy Scout. I have belonged Boy Scout for 13 years. I belong rover troop and deputy chief of boy troop in Kumamoto 4. I am going to Asagiri in Shizuoka during summer vacation, because there is a 15th Japan jamboree Asagiri in Shizuoka and I am going to join this 15th Japan jamboree for a week this year. Jamboree is many Scouts gather one place and communicate with several Scouts. I joined 13th Japan jamboree and 20th World Jamboree. There are many Scouts in this world. I really interest jamboree is European jamboree. This European jamboree was in United Kingdom. Then, I was high school student. Japan Scout can go 30 Scout in Japan. I had a test. I passed it. I could go there. We stayed 3 weeks in tent and hotels. We communicated other countries Scout through several activities every day. I thought really had a great time. I want to go there with same members again. This 15th Japan Jamboree has several activities. For example, Global development village. This activity understands to Scouts earth's matter. Other, Crossroad of culture. This activity understands Scouts different prefecture's culture. I pleasure join these activities. Another pleasure meets my friends from other prefecture. Scouts in Japan come to Shizuoka, so my friends come there. I want to meet them and talk about Scout activities and our life. Associate participant is about twenty thousand. I want to make many friends and enjoy camping. Jamboree is once every four years so we rarely join it. But I join Japan Jamboree twice, world jamboree twice. I think I am happy. I want to fall in my way.

[277]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿