2010年1月27日水曜日

Movie

I want to watch a movie during spring vacation. I want to watch a "Kondoha aisaika". It is a Japanese movie. This movie was made by Mr. Yukisada. Original piece is Ms. Nakatani. This movie's story is a husband who does not tell love to wife and a wife with a sunny disposition. They have married for ten years, but they are just about to divorce. At one time, the husband was sought after person of cameraman, but he does not work much and live moon away the time now. The wife is maniac of health and she is taking care of the husband like that. She took him to trip for try to have a baby to Okinawa, but a year rest, he have lived yet. One day she said to divorce because he does not try to have a baby. Meanwhile, he said to her his thought....I want to know end result. I do not watch a movie in theater. so I want to watch a movie in theater. My girlfriend likes to watch a movie in theater. I think I go to a theater to watch a movie with my girlfriend. Thus, I hang on the tests. I want to have a good spring vacation.

[209]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿